Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Eileen to blog

I'm trying to get my friend, Eileen, to start a blog since she loves to travel and always has great stories to share from her travels.  She wouldn't have to email everyone with bits and pieces of her travelog, but could blog when she thinks of something.  The people following her blog would be alerted to a new posting and could go there and read it and respond.  Her pictures could all be on flicker, too.  I'm going to work on this over the holidays.
I am still smiling to myself over a wonderful dinner I shared with some excellent friends on Monday, bringing to mind one of my favorite quotes: W.B. Yeats (an Irishman) from The Municipal Gallery: Revisited  "Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."  Slainte mhath!!   (slawn-cha va)   Gaelic for Good Health--cheers.